item6 item7 item8

About Me

My photo
Plant writings, gardening thoughts & observations of Paul Hervey - Brookes, Award Winning Garden Designer & Plantsman.
Visit Paul's Website: www.paulherveybrookes.com
www.boxcourt.co.uk

Saturday 27 March 2010

Win a Chelsea Flower Show Garden

If you are popping out to purchase a weekend paper today, make sure its The Times.

Today Bradstone with the Times Newspaper have opened a competition to win the Bradstone Biodiversity Garden created for Chelsea Flower Show 2010.

The garden is to be given totally free to one winner who will be invited down to Chelsea Flower Show.  The winner will be shown around the Show by myself before I arrive in their garden to recreate a little piece of Chelsea Magic.

Below are the links for the Times terms & conditions and the RHS Chelsea website preview of the Bradstone Garden.

Times Online Terms & Conditions

RHS Chelsea Flower Show - Bradstone Biodiversity Garden.

Should you purchase the Times today, you will also get to read an interview with me - there had to be a down I hear you cry!

If you decide to go for it you will need to purchase the newspaper (Open to UK Residents only) -  And Good Luck, fingers crossed I will see you in May!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Paul on the Times interview and best of luck to all who enter. Owning one of your gardens will be really special.

Anonymous said...

I agree WSC, how lovely, I have entered the forms were in the gardening section. I have said all about my garden and have my fingers crossed. The drawing of the garden looks lovely on your website as well.
I will have to be anon. just in case I win!!

Post a Comment



Followers

Recent Thoughts & Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

©Copyright. All rights reserved | www.paulherveybrookes.com | www.boxcourt.co.uk